Unless specified, the information on this form is about the child who will be participating in Awana or Wednesday night childcare.
A description of the various activities/clubs below are listed on the right of this form.
This section is about the child's parent(s)/guardian(s).
This section is about an emergency contact person for the child. This person should be an adult other than a parent who is listed above.
By selecting the "Agree" box below, I agree to the following:
(1) I authorize the staff and volunteers of ONC to seek medical attention for my child should an emergency arise, provided that I will be contacted as soon as possible. Failure to reach me shall not prevent an application of immediate, necessary medical treatment not excluding injection, anesthesia, or surgery. I further agree that ONC shall not be held responsible in the event of accident or injury in this regard.
(2) I understand and agree that ONC disclaims any and all liability in the unlikely event of injuries sustained in connection with Awana events of the church year 2021-2022.
(3) I give my permission for my child's picture to be taken and used in ONC publications, advertising, or on the internet. No personal information will be included with the photos.
(4) I agree to have my child (kindergarten and older) wear a mask should ONC recommend mask wearing, unless there is a medical exemption.
(5) I agree to alert Awana director Melinda Cogley or children's ministry director Betsy Slater if my child exhibits any Covid 19 symptoms within the first 24 hours after having been in attendance at Awana or childcare.
Use the space below to write any additional information that would be helpful for us as we work with your child.